Patterned glass is a kind of decorative translucent glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. Patterned Glass (or Decorative Glass, or Rolled Glass) is generally used where privacy or obscurity is desired but light transmission is still important.
Here is all the information about patterned glass. Select a topic related to your question.
- Can I get a sample of your patterned glass?
- Can I use patterned glass as a table cover?
- Can I use patterned glass for my shower panels?
- Can you etch a picture in patterned glass?
- Do you carry cross-reeded glass?
- Do you have 10 mm thick patterned glass models?
- Is patterned glass textured on both sides?
- What patterned glass do you have in stock?